Friday, March 25, 2011

Intro to FooManJew

Wondering what this is all about? Wondering why you should care what i have to say? Well, i dont have an answer to that.. all I can tell you is that I cant tell you a thing. However, I can offer you an unbiased opinion on places to eat. I have what my wife likes to call "High Expectations" for where and what I eat. Now that is not to say that I only eat at 4 star, high class, expensive as hell restaurants, not even close. But I am of the belief that i would rather pay slightly more for better food. For instance, I would much rather drop $18 on a quality NY style pizza from a local joint, then spend $10 a pizza style product, that tastes like carboard covered with vegan cheese from Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, or any other worthless pizza chain. I just like good food. Make sense? Good. Now, through the course of my lifespan here, whether that be years, or millenia, I will offer my unedited, unswayed and 100% honest opinion of any food joint I eat at and feel the need to share my feelings on. Now does this mean I will eat at every restaurant I stumble across? No, it doesn't. Does it mean I will review places like McDonalds that this world already knows to have things on their menu that shouldnt  even be classified as food? No, it doesn't. Does it mean I misplaced my shoe this morning? Yes, it does. So sit back, and keep checking back for more updates from the FooManJew.

No comments:

Post a Comment