Friday, March 25, 2011

Rating's Scale

Throughout the course of our time together, you may see different ratings for the restaurants I decide to review. I have outlined them for you in a neat little, handy dandy, Jewriffic key for you below. Why dont I just use the regular old 5 star or bad to great ratings? Well, there is no real reason other than I dont want to. You see, I tend to do things slightly differnt then other people in most cases. That is not to say that I am eccentric or weird in any way, then again it's not to say that I am not either. So here you go. Enjoy the FooManJew Scale of Food Ratings......

Lechaim! - Top of the Line, Excellent Food, Great Atmosphere, A Must Eat

Geshmak - Tasty, Good, Above Average

Durkshnit - Average, Not Bad, Not Great, No Need to Rush, No Need to Avoid

Untn-Durkshnit - Below Average, Don't Waste Your Time

Oye Vay - A Disgrace, A Travesty, An Embarrasment to Food

No comments:

Post a Comment